Bowl for Kids′ Sake
SPARE SOME TIME TO HAVE SOME FUN!
It’s easy to participate in the Bowl for Kids’ Sake Bowl-A-Thon. Just put together a team of five bowlers (friends, family, co-workers or neighbors) to register to bowl on October 14, 2017.
No experience required – just a desire to have fun and help area youth!
YOU ONLY HAVE TO BOWL ONE GAME
(But you can raise a lot of money! Win prizes!) Each bowler is encouraged to raise at least $100 in pledges. However, the more money you raise, the more prizes you can win. No matter what your score, you’ll be a winner in the eyes of kids who need a Big Brother or Big Sister.
Free Refreshments. Door Prizes. Raffle.
HIT THE PINS, WIN THE PRIZES!
- Collect $100 or more to be eligible for gift certificates, overnight getaways, and much more.
- Collect $50 and receive a Bowl For Kids’ Sake T-shirt and receive a chance to win a big screen TV.
- Team captains receive a free T-shirt.
- Everyone enjoys free refreshments all day long.
- Pay your pledges on the day of the event and receive a “paid in full” gift.
Strike it Big for Kids!
Bowl with us and support youth mentoring throughout Rhode Island. Food, music, prizes and more.
The most fun you’ll have in rented shoes!
For more information, call Big Brothers Big Sisters at:
Phone 401-921-2434 ext. 121
Fax 401-921-0767 Attn: Taylor Millspaugh